This week’s Fave 5 is brought to you by staying #Flydrated. Come drink water in between beers and stay cool with me, the 103.7 The Game Gang and our peeps from Shoprite & Tobacco Plus! Without further ado, here is this week’s Fave 5……suckas!
5. Willie Snead IV’s Hair – Makes it easier for Brees to target and it is a tremendous marketing opportunity should Brees have enough time to actually throw Snead the ball.
4. Premature Football Explosion – There was a game in Australia last Friday and it was too cool to see a game in daylight while I lay in bed in the dead of nite. This Thursday there are 16 games being played including Tennessee vs Appy State/Vandy vs South Carolina, Tulane vs Wake Forest, and Beavers vs Gophers! More football is always a good thing and more football sooner is even better.
3. Colin Kaepernick Staying Relevant – A very stoopit idiot and lazy way to protest, but it is a very smart way to stay relevant as you fade into obscurity. He got us all to talk about him which is what the whole ordeal was all about, make no mistake about it.
2. Roberto Aguayo – The Bucs rookie kicker went 6 for 6 in Tampa’s preseason game against Cleveland proving that drafting a kicker early makes perfect sense. I might even draft a kicker in a fantasy league this season.
1. The ELITE Steeler Offense – It was too pretty against the Saints. Take all Steelers in yer fantasy gimmicks.